OmieBox – Blue Sky v2
ONE lunchbox with TWO temperature zones that allows you to pack hot and cold food TOGETHER! With 2 types of insulation & an airtight seal, OmieBox maintains the optimal food temperature, minimizes heat transfer between compartments and keeps food fresh! It consists of an outer box, with 3 large sections with
- A built-in but removable thermos that will keep food hot (or cold) for up to 6 hours.
- An exterior box with two extra large and deep compartments for fruits / vegetables or other snacks (crackers, bread, baguettes, etc.)
- Flexible design – If one day you don’t wish to pack hot food, simply remove the thermos and pack sandwiches, tortillas, burgers, salads, etc. in its place.
With OmieBox you can have an all-in-one lunchbox that enables you to pack hot and cold food together!
Out of stock
- Removable divider included
- Dimensions 21.5 x 19 x 6.6 cm
- Weight with the thermos – 800 gr
- Weight without the thermos – 550 gr
- Thermos container capacity 250 ml
- Food container capacity 1350 ml (3 compartments)
Tips for better temperature retention
- For hot food – Fill the thermos with boiling water for about 10 minutes, empty it and fill it with hot food.
- For cold food – Fill the thermos with cold water and ice cubes for about 10 minutes, empty it and fill it with the cold food.
- The fuller the thermos, the better it will hold the desired temperature (as no air will circulate inside it)
- If you prepare the snack the night before, it can be kept in the refrigerator with the cold food and in the morning simply add the thermos with the hot food.
- Only the thermos container can hold wet food. The rest is leakproof (thanks to the removable silicone it has) but only up to wet foods like yogurt. For other, more liquid like sauces etc), use the Omie Dip with their lid.
- Handwashing is best. The high heat & harsh detergents used in dishwashers can damage OmieBox. Gentle hand washing keeps your OmieBox in tip top shape!
- Not microwave or oven safe