Why Choose a Yumbox Original?
Great for picky eaters & children who like a variety of foods to snack on.
Yumbox Original is the same compact size as the Yumbox Panino but it fits slightly less food but with larger variety.
Why buy a Yumbox Original?
- Portion Control: With 6 compartments you can pack a nutritionally balanced lunchie from all the 5 main food groups. The illustrated tray guides you when packing a school lunch, a picnic lunch, a travel lunch or just snacks and small meals. It is ideal for picky eaters as it allows for a variety of foods to be introduced & packed. Smaller portions means less food waste; variety means your child will eat better.
- No more spills & misplaced food: Yumbox has a moulded silicone lid that engages with the tray. Each section seals independently with one lid, creating a tight leakproof seal therefore keeping food fresh and in place. Pack wet foods like yoghurt & dips confidently (water, dressings or yoghurt drinks are not recommended as leaks may occur) but do not overfill the compartments as the lid will not properly engage and the tight seal will not be created.
- Reuse & Save: No need for extra bags, multiple containers, plastic wrap and snack packs. Designed for children it is durable (but not indestructible).
- Easy Cleaning: Made up of only two parts (the removable tray & the exterior box) it is easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe at 65c, but TOP rack only. To extend the life of the silicone seal, it is recommended to wash the exterior box by hand.
- Food Capacity: Holds approximately 5 1/2 cup portions (approx. 590ml) plus a dip / treat well.
- Dimensions (closed box): 21.6cm length x 15.5cm width x 4.5cm height.
- Weight: 0.505gr
- Food-safe materials only: Exterior box: ABS; Removable tray insert: Tritan; Lid: food-safe silicone. BPA, PVC and Phthalates free.
- Recommended for: toddlers to age 7/8. For older children you can choose a larger Yumbox Tapas.